Tuesday, January 27, 2015

6 months later...

Tonight, something happened I wasn't sure 6 months ago would ever happen...

I hit my goal weight at Weight Watchers!

Back in July, my mom and I joined weight watchers together. It was my first real attempt to lose my baby weight. When I started, I had almost 30 pounds to lose. It seriously felt like a daunting task.

BUT...

I did it!!!!

I have been sticking with the plan and making better choices and tonight, at my 21st meeting, I finally hit my goal weight.

And dang, it feels good!

Here, a before and after pic...

This was me (and my sweet girl!) in July 2014


This was me tonight, after my Weight Watcher meeting!

I cannot explain how happy/excited/proud I feel tonight! This has not been easy, by any means, but weight watchers has such an awesome and truly live-able plan. I have been able to eat sweets, drink beer and have pasta (all in moderation, of course!). We all know I could never "diet" if it meant I couldn't have those goodies!

So thanks, to everyone who has encouraged me and helped me reach this goal! And a special, special thanks to my momma, who has been there with me every step of the way! Love you Mel-t!

Ok...

All done bragging on myself!

I will leave you with a recent pic of my 11 month old bestie!





1 comment:

  1. Had to come read this again and smile big because I am SO SO SO proud of you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete