Monday, March 18, 2013

Oops

I have been a bad blogger lately. Maybe it is because I have nothing to talk about. Or maybe it is because I have too much to talk about. Either way, I have been sucking it up with the whole blogging thing.

Things have been pretty uneventful in the Hayes' household lately, which is probably a good thing. So, here are the few updates I can muster up:

*I had the best overnight shopping/eating/drinking trip this past weekend with Jessie. Love that girl. And shopping. And drinking.

*We are 7 school days away from Spring Break. But who's counting?

*My best friend from 5th grade is now a married woman. We had a blast at her wedding and are so happy for her!

* I will be seeing Luke Bryan in concert in 4 days. This makes me excited.

*Dustin won a free Otterbox just by retweeting a RealTree tweet today. He got the new, waterproof Armor series (normally $100) for free! Shipping included! Pretty awesome stuff!

*I have decided to start selling Origami Owl. They sell seriously adorable lockets and I am SO ready to get this new business venture up and running. Check out their stuff here and let me know if you love it as much as I do!
^^^More about above post coming soon :)

That is pretty much the excitement in my life right now. I certainly hope your life is more exciting than mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment