Friday, February 22, 2013

Looking forward to...

So many things over the next few weekends, I can hardly contain my excitement! Thought I would jot them down here, so I can remind myself of the fun weekends ahead during those days of the week that aren't so fun (Monday - Thursday that is!).

This weekend started early thanks to a surprise "snow" day. Most of the time in NC, "snow" days are actually "ice" days, and today definitely followed suit. Except we were missing one thing- the ice. I was slightly annoyed after getting the phone call last night (before the rain even started) but have decided to take full advantage of my day off. And by taking full advantage, of course I mean staying in my sweatpants until it is time to meet my girls for drinks at 4 pm :)

Anyways, I am SO looking forward to tomorrow! My best friend since 5th grade is getting married in March and we are throwing her last hoorah tomorrow night! Should be a dandy ol' time for all :) Also, excited to try out a restaurant I have never been to before, The Melting Pot. I am not a try-new-places kind of girl, so I am glad someone is getting me out my comfort zone (aka Ronni's, Mexican and the occasional Steakhouse).

My beautiful friend, Moo 




Next weekend, some of my favorite ladies from Washington are coming for an overnight visit. It will be a quick trip, but some catching up is long overdue!

On March 9th, the BFF from 5th grade (mentioned above) is getting MARRIED! Oh my gosh I can't believe it! I am so so happy for her and future hubby. They started dating around the same time as D & I, so this is a long time coming. I am very much looking forward to this day. I know she will be a beautiful, stunning bride :)

The next weekend, I will be heading to Raleigh for an overnight shopping trip with another best friend of mine. We are taking a whole day to shop for ourselves, eat, drink and just enjoy each others' company. We have both had a few off months, so this is well deserved!

Finally, the day I have been waiting for since I opened my Christmas present this year, March 22nd. D and I will be heading to Fayetteville to see my main man, Luke Bryan, and the amazing Florida-Georgia Line in concert! Wahoooooo! In case you did not know, I am slightly obsessed with Luke Bryan, especially live in concert. We have seem him a few times (yeah, obsessed) and he always puts on a good show!

I will be seeing this in person very soon :)



Anyways, what a busy few weekends ahead! Looking forward to the fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment