Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Just let me do this...

Lately, I haven't been feeling quite like myself. Blame it on whatever you like, but I just don't feel like my normal, happy self. And, when I am feeling this way, I start looking for things to do to find myself again. Ya know, things like planning trips, drinking wine, keeping busy, etc. And, I promise, I am currently doing those things....

But I just can't seem to shake it this time. So, just let me vent.

I am annoyed.
I am grumpy.
I am feeling like life isn't fair.
I don't care if people have it worse.
I am having a pity party. 
I feel angry.
I feel frustrated.
I am feeling impatient. 

And all of these feelings are OK. It is OK to have these moments in life. Things don't always go as planned. Life doesn't always work the way we want it to. I am learning it is OK to feel these things. It makes you appreciate the good things & the good times in life. 

So, there, I did it. I vented. Now, on to the next step...

Getting over it!



1 comment: