Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love...

Since it's Valentine's Day, I thought I would make a little list of the things I love most right now.

1- My hubby. Obviously. Glad that he is my Valentine, forever.

2- Funfetti cookies. I made some last night, with pink strawberry icing, and they were awfully scrumptious.

3- Momma & Daddy. Mom stopped by after work the other day and brought D and I a special Valentine's present. Such sweet little parents I have.

4- Texts from long-distance friends who I miss so very much. 3 in particular just today!

5- A feeling of relief and closure. I feel like I am finding myself again, slowly but surely.

6- An overnight trip planned to Raleigh with one of my favs. Trust me- we both need it.

7- The fact that the next few weekends are filled with bridal showers and bachelorette parties and weddings for two lovely ladies.

8- The dinner I will be eating in about 3 hours. Ready for some bang-bang shrimp and a glass of Merlot with my main man.

9- All of the sweet things I received today from my co-workers and students. I love feeling loved!

10- My two new sweaters I got at Ann Taylor Loft over the weekend for $12.99 each. Can't beat that!

1 comment: