Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hello Tuesday

Saw this blog post yesterday and thought it was so cute, I had to steal it :)

Hello October. I love the crisp air and cool nights you bring with you.

Hello flu shot. You stabbed my poor arm yesterday, and have been bothering me ever since.

Hello gray paint. We have seen too many shades of you recently. Why must you be so complicated?

Hello Baby Hayes! We heard your heartbeat again yesterday and it is still the most amazing sound I have ever heard.

Hello best co-workers ever. You have saved my butt more times than I can mention lately!

Hello pregnancy brain. You do exist. You are all too real.

Hello baby girl Grady! We found out you were a girl and you have gone public! Your Aunt Lindsey and Uncle D can not wait to meet you!

Hello roller coaster of a day! You have been filled with amazing news and awful news, all in the same day. Please let tomorrow be more normal.

Hello gender reveal party. We are finishing up our plans for you and now all we need to know is which gender we will be revealing :)

Hello ECU football. Way to crush those Tarheels! Keep up the good work!


No comments:

Post a Comment