Monday, April 14, 2014

One month

** I just realized I didn't ever post this update, so it is way late!**

My baby turned one month old on Friday! I can not believe it has been a whole month already! She had her one month check up yesterday and she was up to a whopping 8 lbs 0.5 oz and 21 inches long! My little peanut is growing strong and I am so proud of her. She is still wearing newborn size clothes, but will be too big for them very soon!

Olivia loves to eat, play on her play mat and snuggle. We have tried out tummy time, and she only likes it for a few minutes. She also loves to look at the ceiling fan and anything hanging up high. She is starting to focus on things better without going cross-eyed as much. She has also started giving us real smiles!

She is still as beautiful as ever and I love her more every day!


No comments:

Post a Comment