Monday, April 28, 2014

Thursday

Normally a day of the week I look forward, as it is just one day away from my favorite day of the week! This Thursday, however, I am not so excited about. This Thursday, I will return to work full time.

And yes, I know I only have a few weeks before summer. And yes, I know I get the whole summer off with my baby. And yes, I know that I am lucky to have had 10 weeks to spend at home, just the two of us. But, none of that makes this any easier.

See, since Livi was born, we have spent every single day together. I haven't been away from her for more than 2 hours.  And now, I will be gone all.day.long.  I know people do this all the time, and I know we will get through it, but I sure am going to miss this in the mornings...








And this in the afternoons...











So, if everyone could just say a tiny little prayer, it sure would be appreciated :)

1 comment: