Friday, February 14, 2014

My Valentine

My forever valentine. My hubby. My best friend. My partner-in-crime. My D.

You have shown me, and continue to show me, what love is. And even though it looks different this year than in years past, I am forever thankful for the way you have shown your love through the past year as our lives together have changed. True love this year has been:

- celebrating the first time we heard our baby's heartbeat
- painting a nursery 3 different shades of grey until we found the perfect one.
- delivering more bottles of water and snacks to the couch/bed than I can count.
- making me laugh during hormonal pregnant lady meltdowns.
- constantly reminding me that I am pregnant, not fat.
- spending free time putting together baby furniture, toys, etc.
- staying in on Saturday nights with take out and Redbox.
- picking up and extra box of Kraft Mac and cheese because we are about to be snowed in.
- late night runs to Sheets for Mountain Dew.

I am thankful for you today and every day. Next year, we will both have a new Valentine to shower with love!

Love you always.
XOXOXO





1 comment: