Sunday, September 15, 2013

August 1st

Well, I just returned from a visit to NY, in which I told my grandma and grandpa that they were going to be great-grandparents. It was just as awesome in real life as I had hoped, and they were both ecstatic!

Also, my brother now knows. I sent him a t-shirt that says "This guy is going to be an uncle". When he finally got it, he called and asked if it was for real. Of course, it is for real :)

That is still so weird to say- It is real. I am pregnant.

YAY!

The best feeling in the world... actually, I feel pretty bad but I am SO happy.

Speaking of feeling bad, things have been hit or miss lately. Some days are good and others are not. I have been taking some medicine the doctor gave me pretty religiously and that definitely helps.

I have an appointment on the 8th- just an internal exam, nothing too exciting. Then, our N/T scan on the 14th, which is less than 2 weeks away! I can not wait to see our little guy/girl back on the screen and see his/her heart beating. After that appointment, we will be sharing our news with the world. At this point, we are just praying that all is well with our little prune-sized miracle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment