Sunday, September 15, 2013

June 23rd

Saturday night, June 22nd, I had a dream that I took a pregnancy test, and it was positive.

 I knew I was late, and that D & I were trying, but honestly, I had given up hope.

Anyway, I woke up that Sunday morning, after my dream of a positive pregnancy test, and decided to take a test. Two actually. I had a feeling in my gut, and that feeling was confirmed when I saw two pink lines on two different tests. I was pregnant.

Immediately, I went upstairs and showed D. We could not believe it. It really was positive! We did not want to get our hopes up too high, in fear of being disappointed eventually, but how can you not be excited?!

I called the Dr. the next day, and they wanted to do blood work immediately. I went in that day and they tested my HCG levels and progesterone levels. HCG was 252 and Progesterone was 15. Dr. wants progesterone at 20, so they started me on progesterone supplements. I went back in on Wednesday (48 hours later) for more blood work. They want to see your HCG levels double every 48 hours. I was SO nervous for that phone call! After what seemed like an eternity of waiting, Nikki, the nurse, called and said my levels were in the 600's ( I can't remember the exact number)!!! YAY! What a relief!

Now, we wait. First ultrasound is July 15th and I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment