Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Because I know you want an update...

** I hate being alone. I don't always have to be right next to someone but sometimes just knowing that someone is nearby makes things OK. I am definitely not a loner.

** I just had the best time in the mountains this weekend with some friends from work. I am so thankful that our friend has a mountain house she is willing to let us crash twice a year for good times with great friends. I am happy to have been accepted to "the crew" when I moved to my new school and look forward to many years of fun trips ahead.

** Recently, I have become obsessed with trivia. D and I have been going with our friends, Matt and Nicole, every Monday night for the past month. It is such a good time, despite the fact it makes me realize how little I really know.

** We planned a trip to Washington in December for D to hunt and me to socialize and I am already counting down the days.

** I found out my brother will be home the week of Thanksgiving. His sweet girlfriend will be joining him too. Pretty pumped about this one!

** This election was the first time I have walked into my designated voting location and voted on Election day. The past two elections, I have been in Washington/Greenville and had to fill out absentee ballots.

**I seem to have a lot of friends going through difficult times right now which, in turn, means I have been doing a lot of praying.

**I am having trouble adjusting to the Daylight Savings time. I find myself wondering if 7 pm is too early to go to bed. Well, is it?

** I'm seriously excited for the upcoming holidays and all the vacation time fun they bring!

** I realized I am pretty good at keeping a secret. From everyone except my husband that is. I have to tell him everything. So, if you don't want him to know something, don't tell me :)

** I am going to try and be better about my blog this month. I realized I only had 2 posts from the entire month of October- How lame! I guess I had a serious case of writer's block.


There ya have it. The exciting times in the life of Lindsey. Try not to be too jealous ;)




1 comment:

  1. It's never too early to go to bed! Listen to your body and get your sleep while you can!! Enjoy reading your blog...makes me smile every time...just my 2 cents :)

    ReplyDelete