Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Remaining faithful...

I have always been amazed at the way God puts things in front of us right when we need it most.

I mean, how many verses are in the Bible?

And, how many sayings are there about God and His plan for us?

But, today, when signing into Facebook for the first time, this is the first status I see:

"When your emotions tend to be like a roller coaster ride, stop and let My truth prevail. Stand on the firm foundation of My Word and refuse to allow discouragement or disappointment to plunge you into darkness. Stay in the light. I am with you to establish you in peace and strengthen your heart, says the Lord. Be strong and determined to press through! 

Psalms 7:9 Oh, let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end, but establish the just; for the righteous God tests the hearts and minds."

Tell me this status wasn't intended for my life lately. I love seeing God's reminders to keep faith and be positive.




1 comment: