Monday, September 3, 2012

15 things you should know about me

1. I love pizza. When I say love, I mean I could eat pizza for lunch and dinner, 4 days a week. I especially love the $5 Hot & Ready Little Caesar's special, which most people find disgusting.

2. I hate when my plans get ruined. Nothing disappoints me more. If something is planned, in my mind, it HAS to happen. So, don't make plans with me unless you intend to keep them.

3. I try really hard to eat well. I buy fruits and vegetables every week at the store, but find myself spending too much time in the candy bowls at work (Thanks Lisa and Jessie!).

4. I love teaching. I may not tell you that at the end of a very long day, but I do. I have wanted to be a teacher ever since the 4th grade, when my teacher, Mrs. Beatty, changed my life. She got me through a very tough time in my life, and I hope to be that teacher to someone one day.

5. I love my family. As my brother once put it " Mom is your BFF". This is very true. I would prefer to spend a Friday night with my family than out at a club or a bar.

6. Green and Purple are my favorite colors.

7. I hate carrots, red hot dogs and tomatoes.

8. I love North Carolina. All of it. The mountains are beautiful in the fall. You can't beat a boat ride on the Pamlico River in the summer. And even good ol' Kernersville has its perks :)

9. I wish I was more fashionable. Every once in a while, I get on a kick, where I give it try. But, it never fails, I always end up in a solid t-shirt and jeans/khakis. Maybe one day...

10. My husband rocks. I know I already bragged on him in my last post, but he is the best. Enough said.

11. I feel happy when I save money. Whether it be using a coupon at the grocery store, or finding a cute top on the clearance rack, saving money is guaranteed to put a smile on my face.

12. I try very hard to be a positive person. No, it does not always work. Yes, I sometimes drink beer and complain about my day. But, I try very hard at the end of the day to be thankful for what I have.

13. I miss my grandma. She lives in Buffalo, which is TOO far away. We are very close and it is hard to be so far away from her. Oh, and my grandpa, too :)

14. I love Luke Bryan. Like, in a thirteen-year-old-celebrity-crush kind of way.

15. I bite my nails. Right now, I am trying to stop. I know it is disgusting and I don't need a lecture. I am working on it. If you see me biting, slap me. Thanks.


There ya have it...

No comments:

Post a Comment