Tuesday, September 11, 2012

It's the little things

Just a few of the little things in life I am grateful for right now:

* ECU football tickets for the 9/29 game with lots of good friends.
* My new, grey converse and the shirt I found at Target to match.
* Cooler weather.
* Riding home from work today with the windows down.
* Music. More specifically, "Pontoon" by Little Big Town and "Carolina" by Eric Church .
* Leaving work at the end of the day feeling happy, and not discouraged.
* Chocolate. I will always be grateful for chocolate.
* An improved, and now usable, sun room (see pics below)
* Our upcoming wedding anniversary :)
* Picture text messages. They are so much better than regular ol' texts!
* A glass of wine, especially when enjoyed with good company.
* Dustin's agreement to re-do the third bedroom, which we started this weekend.
* The fact that I haven't bitten my nails in almost two weeks!


Every once in a while, you have to give some recognition to the little things in life that make you happy!

And, here are the before and after pictures of our latest project:


Sun room before:




Sun room after


No comments:

Post a Comment